Vicon FastBale - Fixed Chamber Baler
The art of round baling took a massive leap forward with the unveiling of FastBale – a revolutionary non-stop round baler wrapper combination that cleverly integrates a pre-chamber with a main chamber and a wrapper. Machine layout is truly innovative with two chambers arranged in series, allowing a number of rollers to be shared. Operating as a pre-chamber, the first section of FastBale produces two-thirds of the bale. As the pre-chamber reaches its preset density, crop flow is diverted into the main bale chamber allowing baling to continue.
FastBale represents two world firsts: it is currently the World’s only non-stop fixed chamber baler and secondly, it is the World’s only non-stop fixed chamber baler wrapper combination.
FastBale has received multiple awards!
- Non-stop baling and wrapping.The new standard for maximum output
- Baling non-stop saves 15-18 seconds for every bale made
- No compromise on bale quality
- New Wrapping concept
- Simple Bale transfer from baler to wrapper
- Gentle Bale Discharge
- Compact size: easy field access and stress free road transport
- Fully automatic operation, with animated real time display
|Bale diameter||Intake System||Binding|
|1.26 x 1.27m||
800mm intake rotor
with 25 knife chopping system
|Net or Film|